美国人看中国

美国人议论深圳马拉松抄近道事件

据报道,在2018深圳半马比赛中,抄近道46人,其它违规人数共258人。赛事组委会最终决定,伪造号码布及替跑选手永久禁止参加深圳南山半程马拉松, 其他违规选手(包含抄近道者)2年内禁止参加深圳南山半程马拉松。

外国人评论马拉松作弊

 


外国人评论:

Peter Kang : Gene editing and now this!? C’mon China!!! 基因编辑,现在又来这个!中国!!!!
Charlie : In CHINA they cheat everything, even running…在中国,他们欺骗一切,甚至跑步…
Vincent Blain  : “half-marathon” “半程马拉松”
Mike Lindsley : If you have to cheat on a halfy, just stay home. 如果你不得不在半马中作弊,那就呆在家里。
OLIVACI JÚNIOR : Comunistas são hipócritas 人都是虚伪的
Me : Is the way they are 这就是他们的方式
ImMe  : Embarrassing CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER 尴尬的骗子永远不会成功
sam baldwin : Dam, I was caught 操,我被抓住了
Sergio L. Torres : Haha cheaters! #disqualified. 哈哈骗子!取消资格。
セレン_SEℜEN_にわり☺︎_Yank : are you kidding 你在开玩笑吧?
Sylvia Plath’s Typew : I would totally do this. 我会完全这样做。
lisa orosco : After cheating and running two miles of the 26 mile marathon ,the trick was finding a way to make yourself all sweaty and out of breath as you got close to the finish line ,blending in with those who actually ran the entire thing 在26英里马拉松比赛中作弊并跑了两英里之后,诀窍就在于找到一种方法,让你在接近终点线时浑身出汗,上气不接下气,与那些真正跑完了全程的人融为一体。
Kenny H : Imagine what they would do at the Olympics! 想象一下他们会在奥运会上做什么!
alibata : Part of their culture 他们文化的一部分
Dan : This is OK in their country 这在他们国家是ok的。
normansun : I feel so ashamed! They are not my people! They were infected by ‘Virus’! 我感到惭愧!他们不是我的人民!他们被“病毒”感染了!
thehungrylibrarian : Every time there’s something taking in a foreign country, racists come out and comment like flies on . 每当外国发生什么事情时,种族主义者就会像苍蝇一样出来发表评论。
Sim Hart : Just like intellectual property 就像知识产权一样
Jim Horn : I know how hard it us to run on short little legs ! 我知道用短小的腿跑是多么困难!
Telemacus : They even cheat in Marathon. Unbelievable Chinese ingenuity, and you ask them to protect copy right? 他们甚至在马拉松比赛中作弊。令人难以置信的中国独创性,你要求他们保护版权?
Joe Naxon : Lol this is amazing they should all be jailed 哈哈,这太不可思议了,他们都应该被关进监狱
Me : Only cheating yourselves yo! 只有欺骗自己哟!
Dr.P.K.Chhetri : Everything should be fairly attempted no matter whether you win or not! Winning is only a moment but honesty is everlasting and the mental satisfaction is more than winning any medal! 不管你赢不赢,一切都应该是公平的!胜利只是一瞬间,但诚实是永恒的,精神上的满足比赢得任何奖牌都要多!
sophia millbrooks : Shit that’s all of them looks like I would have been the only one that didn’t cheat 妈的,看起来只有我一个人没有作弊
赞0 踩0

本文由外评网翻译整理,不代表外评网立场,所有言论仅代表其个人观点。欢迎转载,请保留出处:https://www.waiping.net/us/marathon-taking-shortcut/

外评网微信公众号
▲关注公众号,更新早知道▲

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

回到顶部