外国人看中国

猪年大吉-歪果人怎么看中国十二生肖?

What is the Chinese zodiac? What is your zodiac sign?看看外国人对中国生肖的有趣看法?

看看外国人对中国生肖的有趣看法?

 


youtube网友评论:

Maggie Xiu : I am a Chinese person.What she said is not Chinese mainstream culture. This is to cater to foreigners’ mystique and curiosity, introduced Chinese very few people’s superstitions. The true Chinese zodiac comes from 12 animal hours. Tranditional Chinese time is 12 hours per day. If you use number name the hour, it is too abstract to the people lived in some thousands years ago. For example you say that it is 11pm-1am, it is difficult to understand to children and that time people.If you say that it is mouse time, people would know it is midnight, because mouse often go out at midnight.Ancient Chinese accord 12 animals’ feature named 12 hours,then named 12 years. 我是中国人,她说的不是中国主流文化。这是为了迎合外国人的神秘感和好奇心,引入中国人很少的迷信。真正的中国十二生肖来自12个动物小时。传统的中国时间是每天12小时。如果你用数字命名小时,对几千年前的人们来说太抽象了。例如,你说是晚上11点到凌晨1点,对孩子和那个时候的人来说是很难理解的。如果你说是老鼠的时候,人们就会知道是午夜,因为老鼠经常在午夜外出。中国古代雅阁12种动物的特征称为12小时,然后称为12年。
kcburrows : Bruce Lee was a dragon, look at the mark he had on the world. I’m a monkey lol 李小龙是一条龙,看看他在世界上的标志。我是猴子,哈哈
Bruna Modestia : I’m a pig too. My ex boyfriend was a tiger….. 我也是猪。我的前男友是一只老虎……
MightyZuluX : The queen is a tiger omg RUN !! 王后是一只老虎,老天!!
Consider It Spilt : my mother and father are dogs and I am a pig. yay! 我的父母是狗,我是猪。哎呀!
Azuan Nordin : Both my parents and my sister’s zodiacs are Horse, my brother’s is Dog and mine is Tiger. What a perfect combo. Aha! lol 我父母和我妹妹的十二生肖都是马,我弟弟的是狗,我的是老虎。多完美的组合啊。啊哈!
Sulaiman Baita : How about mine? 我的呢?
UtopianMagic1408 : I’m an ox 我是一头牛
Levi Stokes : I’m year of the pig 1995 我是猪年1995
Boozer : I’m a dragon. 我是一条龙。
Scarlet Zubaidah : No wonder my life suvks because im goat 难怪我的生活像过山车因为我是山羊
Kim Kay : Well, i’m a goat, my mom is tiger and dad is dragon 我是山羊,我妈妈是老虎,爸爸是龙
Wir Sehen Uns : I’m a Tiger and the description fits me ^^ 我是一只老虎,这个描述很适合我。
Orsolya Anikó Szkárosi : I was born in the year of Yang Metal Horse, in the hour of the Water Rat. 我出生在杨铁马的那年,在水鼠的那一刻。
ekit pratt : Rooster – Water… in French I’m literally a “Wet chicken” ( = a wimp )… 公鸡-水…在法语里,我简直就是一只“湿鸡”(=wimp)。
jeraldine rosal : I’m pig 我是猪
Dung Vo : im a chicken and i live with a rabbit no wonder why we hate eachother 我是一只鸡,我和一只兔子住在一起。难怪我们为什么彼此讨厌。
Mayank Kumar : I’m a rat 我是老鼠
help me for the love of shrek : Goat!! 山羊!!
Jamie Hellfire : I’m a Monkey 😛 我是猴子
Exscro guten : i’m the ox 我是ox
Michael Baughman : I am an IRON 我是铁
yan wu : No wonder I hate my cousin, he’s a snake and I’m a pig 怪不得我恨我表哥,他是条蛇,我是头猪
The Joker : Im a horse in the Chinese Horoscope. But why does it matter what sign I am when Im not Chinese and it doesn’t change anything anyway 我是中国占星术中的一匹马。但是,当我不是中国人,而且什么都不改变的时候,我是什么标志又有什么关系呢?
exas4791 : Chinese horoscopes are vastly more complicated than 12 zodiac animals or earthly branches which permute with 10 celestial stems, forming 60-year cycles. 中国的星座比十二生肖或地支复杂得多,它们排列着10根天干,形成60年的周期。
Le Huy Nguyen : I’m a dragon boy 我是个龙
christina lim : Lol. They look like the miraculous box… 哈哈。它们看起来像神奇的盒子…
Manuel Ramirez : Unlucky goats—> Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Vin Diesel , Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, you are a Pig so you believe in everything people tells you , that means you are Gullible 不幸的山羊—比尔·盖茨,史蒂夫·乔布斯,文·迪塞尔,杰森·斯塔姆,布鲁斯·威利斯,你是一头猪,所以你相信人们告诉你的一切,这意味着你容易上当受骗。
Karl Smith : My Chinese zodiac sign is the pig 我的星座是猪
Manuel Ramirez : Thomas Alva Edison ( the weakest Lamb) took advantage of Nicola Tesla( The powerful dragon) 托马斯·阿尔瓦·爱迪生(最弱的羔羊)利用了尼古拉·特斯拉(强大的龙)
Janelly Poncedeleon : I’m a dog. 我是一只狗。
Adolf Hitler : I’m Monkey lol 我是猴子LOL
Royals Crown : ima ox AINT DAT COOL?!??! 牛不是很酷吗?????!
trio bunny studio : So if im born in 2008 what am i? 如果我出生在2008年,我是什么?

本文由外评网翻译整理,不代表外评网立场,所有言论仅代表其个人观点。欢迎转载,请保留出处:https://www.waiping.net/un/shengxiao/

回到顶部